Friday, November 15, 2013

Craft Fair(s) 2013! And some random art updates

Tis the season, my lovelies! Instead of giving you a huge long narrative about this year's craft fair(s), I'm going to let the pictures (mostly) speak for themselves.

This is a picture-heavy post (obviously), focusing on the work that I've done over the last year and the things I took to the first of several craft fairs I'll be attending this holiday season.

All images in this blog post are of my original art work and belong to me. Click on any of the photos to view them larger.

This is a (very poor, sorry!) picture of a steampunk desk clock I made for Husband's cousin last year. I'm currently working on some more of these, including a wall-clock sized version. I've gotten a lot of ideas and grown as a builder over the last year so I'm really excited to see how they turn out!


I've also really been into tiny paintings, especially, for some reason, animal eyes. The first is my boy kitty's face, and the second is an arctic fox.





Tiny trees in a bottle!


Paper flower wreath made from recycled book pages


Cinnamon dough and quilled paper ornaments. There's a couple tiny top hats in there, too.


A wedding present I painted for a good friend


Paper flower arrangement with burlap petals.


Cartoon animal painting series!


80's gator!


Hand-painted and glitter-bombed glass ornaments


Melted snowmen in glass ornaments


A better picture of the cinnamon dough ornaments. These smell SO GOOD.


Smaller (7") paper flower wreath, again made from recycled book pages.


And finally, the paper bunting I made for a baby shower earlier this year. I kind of love it!


What do you think? I think I've improved a lot. I'm especially proud of my paintings, as up until late last year, I was MOST CERTAINLY NOT a painter. I guess I just needed to find my style!

PS-- if you love something you see here, I take orders! Email me at the email on my contact page for prices and shipping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment