Wednesday, January 16, 2013

One Week til PITCH WARS!!!

... and I am going to freak out.

*breathes into paper bag*

*puts head between knees*

*breathes into paper bag some more*

When this unexpected, incredible journey began over a month ago, I never thought the end would come up so... quickly. I sent my entry in to Cupid last night and then promptly felt a bit sad. How could this awesome, amazing thing be almost over?

Well, I won't grab for the tissues just yet. There's still the agent round, starting January 23rd. And regardless of how that goes, this has been an experience to remember. I've met so many awesome people because of Pitch Wars. And of course, I got to work with Cupid, who helped  me make my beloved book into something even stronger and better! *squee*

For the next few days I'll be posting little bits here and there about my Pitch Wars book, ETERNAL EMBRACE. So stay tuned, and don't forget to check back starting on the 23rd for more on the agent round.


No comments:

Post a Comment